Thursday, January 3, 2019

7 Verses Packed With Food For The Christian Soul

These 7 Verses are packed with so much food for the christian soul that I say, Lead me to the Rock that is higher than I and to repentance where I fall short, and the empowering of the Holy Spirit to do the will of God in my very own one life!
 
Romans 12:15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. 16 Be of the same mind toward one another; do not be haughty in mind, but associate with the lowly. Do not be wise in your own estimation. 17 Never pay back evil for evil to anyone. Respect what is RIGHT in the sight of all men. 18 If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men. 19 Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. 20 “But if your enemy is hungry, feed him, and if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” 21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

No comments:

Post a Comment