Wednesday, February 26, 2014

NEWS FLASH LADY GAGA! WE WERE ALL BORN THIS WAY!

Walking after the flesh says, 'That bible teaching is egregious . It is just too hard for me. THAT can't be right! Why, I was BORN THIS WAY.' Remember the story in the bible about the woman caught in the act of adultery? Jesus was most loving and did not condemn her. He told her, "Woman neither do I accuse you. Go And Sin No More. " 

Legalizing sin doesn't make it right. God's right. We are wrong, no matter who is involved. If it were my own earthly family I would most certainly love them but, God is right and we are wrong if we face a contrast to what the WORD says. As a follower of Jesus, You've got to love God more than anyone or anything. Remember what Jesus said some time before the crucifixion as he was teaching a group in someone's home? He was told "Jesus, your mother and brothers are asking for you. Jesus said, Who are my mother and my brother, but those who do the will of the Father?

If you feel your heart is being ripped out because someone you love is living a lifestyle contrary to the truth of the bible just remember, like Jesus, you don't condemn or bring them to be stoned. No. You love them, but don't try and change the truth with science, with feelings, with statutes for their sake. That would be to exchange the truth of God for a lie. Be faithful to God and gentle with His word. Don't lie against the truth. That would do harm. Rather, Speak the truth in love. AND if you can't speak it in love or don't know how yet, just be silent and pray, but DON'T lie against the truth.

Personally, I would rather live in abstinence than walk in something the bible says is sin. That is not because I  so want to be perfect, rather it is because I love God. I believe God. The first commandment states to love the Lord your God with all your heart, your soul, and your mind and Love your neighbor as yourself. 

It is also written, "If you love ME you'll keep my commandments." There are those who say they love God, but as the bible reads if you don't keep His commandments you don't really. That's it! And not just the ones with sexual roots. but all of the teachings. Stand up for the truth in love. How difficult is it to say, "You know, I love you no matter what, but according to God, that's not right."? 

And remember, The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases. His mercies NEVER come to an end. They are new every morning. Great is His faithfulness. For the love of God, don't condone sin. Don't call evil good and good evil, even in your private self. Speaking the truth in love can be done. Some may not like it but speak the truth in love.

Yes, we as christians have died to sin. We do not live by the Law we live by the Spirit of Jesus in us. Walk according to the Spirit. Not according to the flesh. The law of Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and death. (from the wonderful book of Romans chapter 8). Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you into all truth and then read it. Always ask the Holy Spirit to teach you and He will.  Remember, the law of love, the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus sets you free from the law of sin and death! There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

We cannot perform the whole law. We break it daily. That is where God's wonderful grace comes in and God's mercy is poured out on us who walk according to the Spirit. If you are not following after the things of God then ask God to help you to walk according to the Spirit! He will do it.

Walking after the flesh says, 'That bible teaching is egregious . It is just too hard for me. THAT can't be right! Why, I was BORN THIS WAY.'

You were born that way alright Lady GaGA. WE WERE ALL BORN THIS WAY! Born with a sin nature and only Jesus on Calvary can give you power over it. WE WERE ALL BORN THIS WAY! That is why God sent us a Savior. We must be born again . Die to self. Live to Christ. Never the less I die to sin and live to Christ. I die daily to sin. Christ lives in me. 

 I pray if you are a christian who walks in acceptance of sin in your life that you confess it to your Father God. Give that over to your heavenly Father and allow Him to help you. Be sincere. Be earnest. Be hot for God! Don't be lukewarm!

I pray if you are not a christian that you give Jesus a chance in your life.Look up and ask God as I did a long time ago, even though I had been born and raised in church and my grandpa a preacher!  
I looked up into a starry sky and called out to Him...

 I said, "God, if you really are there, if you really do exist, if you really did send your son called Jesus to die for all sin, then I ask you to REVEAL yourself to me, that I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are God and Jesus is Lord!" GOD DID IT FOR ME! It wasn't in a minute but all I KNOW is that as I went on about my life a couple of months went by and I realized one day that I KNEW! God gave me assurance.

God had answered my prayer! And if you earnestly pray that prayer then God will do that for you! He will. God did it for me. He will do the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment