Monday, November 18, 2013

RELIEF IN TIMES OF DEPRESSION! THIS WORKS!

You can find great relief in times of anguish and depression. This will work for the one who does it. 

Simply take a sheet of paper and list all the things you DON'T LIKE about your life. List everything that comes to your mind.

THEN! Turn the page over and begin to list everything you LIKE in life. Things you are thankful for. As days go by you will find things that need to be added to this list of positive things in your life. These things can be anything and nothing is silly! This is no one's business but yours. This is YOUR list.

This next part is important. Make a habit of reading over all you like about life. Don't even turn the sheet to the other side. Only read the good things in your life.
  • Never read the list of negatives.
  • ONLY read over the list of things you feel good about. The positive list.
On my positive list I remember very well some things I listed; the beautiful blue sky, the birds flying across it,  all of nature, and also people I was thankful for. Things just began to come to me as the days went by and I added to my good list.

I kept my list with me at all times. You must too. I kept it face up on the dash of my car. I read it often. 
  FIND THE GOOD THING TO DO AND DO IT!
Go ahead do it right now  =))

No comments:

Post a Comment